Housing and Urban Development

Visit the Department of Housing to read valuable information about buying and selling homes along with federal housing initiatives.  If you would like my help with a housing issue, please fill out the Authorization Form, print and sign it, and mail or fax it to my office.

Where can I go to look for affordable Housing?

You can go to the HUD Rental Help Web Site for more information on this issue.

Where can I find a Certified Housing Councilor?

For information on seeking out a Certified Housing Counselor, please click here.

I am facing foreclosure, where can I go to get more information?

HUD FHA Toll-Free Hotline: 1-800-225-5342

Click here for HUD Preventing Foreclosure Information.

Click here for affordable housing opportunities through the Ohio Housing Finance Agency.

Office Locations

Find the office location closest to you